Saturday, July 21, 2007

My pool is freezing cold!

My pool is freezing cold!
Hi mate!
I miss you guys lots. How are you doing? I''m fittin in well here. I like my pool in the backyard and yesterday I jumped in the pool - it was freezing cold! because it's winter here!!!!
I don't have school right now - because we finished our term. We're on Holidays for 3 weeks. I'm upside down a lot, I'm getting good at walking on my hands. During the day I like to challenge myself on handstand walking to get about 10 tiles (our kitchen/breakfast room is tile without much furniture yet!) I'm trying to learn press handstands. You're sitting on the ground in a straddle, then you lift your feet up and try to go into a handstand straddling your legs up. It's really hard but I'm getting it. The gymnastics here is way different - I'm in Level 3 and it's very hard, but I can do it. I'm working on cast handstands on the bars-I'm having lots of fun. I'm also learning a press handstand on the beam. I'm working on front somies off the beam, I'm getting spotted but I think I could do it by myself. I have my round off back tuck into the pit. Everybody does handspring vaults into the pit - they're really fun. I''m learning a round off on vault - it's very hard. I have a boy coach and a girl coach.
Australia is a lot of fun. I have lots of friends that I can play with, everybody is very very nice. I'm in year 2 but they have harder grades here. My school has only girls - I like having only girls in my school - sometimes we have to change clothes right in our classroom and if we had boys there that would be very embarrassing!
I'm miss you guys - See ya later,
your pal Isabella

Last Updated: Wednesday, 28 June 2006 8:55 A GMT+09:30 :: Comments/Trackback
Hosted by Blog-City v6.0aTerms & Conditions of this blogcity site

No comments: