Saturday, July 21, 2007

Grasshopper Girl

Grasshopper Girl
Today I had a little play at school and I had the part of the Grasshopper Girl. and by the way I'm sorry I didn't say this but "HI"- I miss you all so much. My play was about a grasshopper who sang away the summer days and ate up all her food, and the ants who worked through the summer heat to store up their food for winter. It was a really fun play that I did during my Speech & Drama class. I get to go to Speech & Drama during lunch and its really fun!
Soon it will be summer vacation here! We get out of school on December 4th and then finally I will be in Year 3! (Third Grade)I will have 2 months off. I can't believe we are going to be in summer for Christmas!
Love,
Isabella ps Can you guys start sending me back letters and I'll respond to them!

Last Updated: Sunday, 19 November 2006 5:49 A GMT+09:30 :: Comments/Trackback (5-0)
Monday, 16 October 2006

No comments: